2009年10月9日金曜日

Travel By Trains



Hello, my name is Yuki Kiya.
In this blog,I will write about my travel which I have done during the summer vacation.

I went to Nagoya (my hometown) from Sapporo by trains and then I used “The Seishun Juhachi Kippu”.

“The Seishun Juhachi Kippu” is a seasonally available railway ticket, which gives you five days of nationwide travel on local and rapid JR trains for 11500Yen,2300 Yen per day. It is very reasonable!

Sapporo→Aomori→Hachinohe→Morioka→Ichinoseki→Sendai→Fukushima→Kuroiso→Utunomiya→Ueno→Tokyo→Atami→Shizuoka→Hamamatsu→Toyohashi→Nagoya

I transferred like this. Because I couldn’t make use of limited express,I had to transfer 15times.

From next time,I will write about the travel in detail. See you.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Really?
    I also traveled from Sapporo to Tokyo by trains during this summer vacation. However, I used not “Seishun Juhachi Kippu” but “JR Hokkaido And Higashinihon Pass”. This is a ticket valid for five days, and the price of this ticket is 10,000 yen. This ticket is reasonable, too!
    I enjoyed the long trip by trains!

    返信削除