2009年11月15日日曜日

Osamu Tezuka

This time I will introduce about comic books.
Especially I want to introduce Osamu Tezuka. I like his comic books.
I often read “Black Jack” “Hinotori” “Mitsume ga touru” when I was a child.
He is a manga artist, animator and medical doctor.
He established the technique of the comic books in Japan and the base of the expression of the cartoon of Japan.
He is best known as the creator of Astro Boy. Recently Astro Boy is made into 3DCG film by Hollywood.
He is often credited as the father of anime.
And He is often considered the Japanese equivalent to Walt Disney.
I think he is so great.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I also read “Black Jack” “Hinotori” “Mitsume ga touru”.And I watched “Black Jack” “Mitsume ga touru” when I was a child.I think he is genius because he made manga literature.His works has profound theme,it teach us important things.So,I like Osamu Tezuka.

    返信削除