2009年11月29日日曜日

Vincent van Gogh 8

I am going to write about my favorite artists and my favorite works.
My one of the favorite artists is “Vincent van Gogh”. He is very famous painter.
He is a typical painter of the post impressionist school. Van Gogh spent his early adulthood working for a firm of art dealers and traveled between the Hague, London, and Paris.
The most comprehensive primary source for the understanding of Van Gogh as a major artist is the collection of letters which were passed between him and his younger brother.
Their lifelong friendship, and most of what is known of Van Gogh's thoughts and theories of art, is recorded in the hundreds of letters they exchanged from August 1872 until 1890.
Most were written by Vincent to Theo beginning in the summer of 1872.
His work grew brighter in color and he developed the unique and highly recognizable style which became fully realized during his stay in Arles in 1888.
His masterpieces were made in late life.
Though he is received high acclaim now, the picture that sold while he is living is only one(Red grape field 赤い葡萄畑).

He is very impressive artists for me.
That is because when I was fifteen years old, I went to art museum with my family.
The art museum has the van Gogh exhibition. I saw “sunflowers(ひまわり)“、”The Café Terrace on the place du Forum, Arles, at Night(夜のカフェテラス)、“The starry night(星月夜)” and so on there. These paintings move me deeply.
Especially ”The Café Terrace on the place du Forum, Arles, at Night(夜のカフェテラス) move me. I think you have seen this picture. I like this picture a lot. This picture is wonder. When I was fifteen years old, I often thought that I want to travel to the city like painted in ”The Café Terrace on the place du Forum, Arles, at Night(夜のカフェテラス).
Even now when I see the painting, I have an urge to travel. I want to go that city before graduation. After I enjoy the van Gogh exhibition, I bought the notebook painted ”The Café Terrace on the place du Forum, Arles, at Night(夜のカフェテラス).

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿