2009年12月19日土曜日

stay in Internet cafe

I arrived at Ueno Station 22:11PM, August 19.
Because the last train is gone, I have to look for hotel.

In the end, I stay at internet café in Kanda.
That is because internet café is very reasonable. I paid about 1300yen in a night.
And I took a shower. The shower room was very dirty.

I read several comic books. I read “Gantz” , “Moyashimonn”.
I couldn’t sleep soundly.
That is because the seat is uncomfortable and clacks of a keyboard and laugh annoy me.

I checked out about 7:30AM, August 20.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think that your experience which you stayed in Internet café is worthy. Recently, there is a social problem called “Internet café refugee” (who live in Internet café) in Japan. It is valuable for you to have gone through their lives. I respect you, and I must follow your attitude which you intend to experience everything positively.

    返信削除
  2. Do you know "byousokugosenntime-toru"? I recomend you this movie. It is love story.It was made by Makoto Sinkai.On the movie,it project many stations on the screen.For example,Oomiya,Sinzyuku,Iwahune,and so on.It has beautiful and exactly correct view.If you like to travel by the train,this movie make you amused.

    返信削除