2010年1月11日月曜日

Tokyo to Atami

I checked out the Internet Café about 7:30AM, August 20.
I went to Tokyo Station on foot.
I stopped by at a coffee shop (EXCELSIOR) along the way and I had a breakfast.
The coffee shop was very crowded. There were many corporate employees.

I arrived at Tokyo Station. Tokyo Station was very big. I wanted to do sightseeing.
But I had an appointment with my friend, so I got on the train heading for Atami.

The train also stopped at Yokohama Station.
I enjoyed a glorious sea view during I got on the train.
I arrived at Atami Station 11:09 AM, August 20.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I have ever been to Tokyo statian and Yokohama station. I remenber that I was surprised to see a large number of people! A lot of people use Sapporo station, but the number of people is fewer than those of Tokyo and Yokohama!

    返信削除
  2. Hello!!Thank you for giving me a comment.

    Because I grew up in Sapporo for 19 years,I have few chances to see sea views.
    I want to visit Yokohama and enjoy glorious seas like you!!

    返信削除
  3. By the age of five, in fact, I lived in Yokohama.
    But I have never visited it since I moved to Sapporo.
    There are many friends in Yokohama, so I want to visit it someday.

    返信削除
  4. Because I have lived in Tokyo and Yokohama, I understand the size of the scale of Tokyo Station and Yokohama Station. Both Tokyo and Yokohama are good cities, but I remember that the beauty of the sea of Yokohama was particularly splendid.I read this blog and wanted to go to Tokyo and Yokohama again.

    返信削除
  5. I'm very enviable, because I don't go to Atami. My friend who living in Tokyo said "Atami is one of the most wonderful shore. Surfing is very comfortable. So, I want to go to Atami in the future.

    返信削除